Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Business leaders to understand Product Strategy and Vision.
- Primary responsibility is to align the Product roadmap to the Product vision using Agile Methodology.
- Should have fair understanding of market dynamics, market trends, and common business models used by certain verticals.
- Validate market opportunity, TAM etc. for a new product under development
- Carry out competitive analysis.
- Should be able to build a product backlog and plan for product releases as per GTM strategy.
- Refine MVP to fit market opportunity backed by solid product vision and positioning.
- Propose/feasibility check for integrated solution for customer deployment
- Collaborate with the UX/UI teams for ensuring validated designs and UI development
Skills and Experience
Years of Experience: 4-10 years
Must have skills-
- Must be passionate about Products with 4-7 years of ‘product management experience in Health care domain.
- Must have knowledge of USA healthcare compliances and regulations.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication and written skills
- Strong evangelist of Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Engineering, Account Management, Operations, Marketing, Sales and UX.
- Ability to use analytical tools like Google Analytics, A/B Experimentation tools to make informed data-guided decisions.
- Must be customer advocate, independent, self-starter and must demonstrable experience with using influence and Thought leadership skills to motivate and lead teams and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required. MBA from reputed business school is preferred.