Excellarate is born from an amalgamation of two established tech businesses – Synerzip and Prime Technology Group. Between them both companies have more than a few decades of developing technology services and solutions for a global list of 200+ clients. Over 1000+ employee strength.
Towards the end of 2020, Synerzip and PrimeTGI merged together to leverage their combined strength to become the defacto digital transformation partner for companies within Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services space.
Excellarate solves complex business problems with simple, tangible solutions. We use unique, innovative frameworks to accelerate product roadmaps and leverage decades of domain expertise to deliver fast, reliable solutions for the HealthTech, FinTech, and InsurTech.
Role and Responsibilities
Purpose Reporting to the TW Lead, The senior technical writer is responsible for designing and developing documentation for products in the healthcare domain, and ensuring their efforts achieve departmental and corporate objectives. Should have 5-6 years of relevant work experience out of which min 4yrs in IT product development, Agile Environment and Healthcare.
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
Must Have Skills
- Good technical writing abilities with an understanding of working in an Agile environment.
- Good tool knowledge of MadCap Flare/Robohelp, Atlassian’s JIRA.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills along with availability to work with US/Canada time zones.
Good to Have
- MS Word/Google Docs, HTML/CSS, Confluence, BitBucket, GIT, Techsmith SnagIt.
- Understanding of ITIL, Agile methodologies, and DevOps is an asset.
- Knowledge of French would be a plus
B.E / Course in Tech Writing with good technical writing experience in IT.