Reduces testing cycles and delays by automating regression tests
Runs web tests to check for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
Speeds up feedback loop and facilitates stronger collaboration between Dev and QA to debug faster
As a leader in agile-based testing environments, Excellarate provides software testing expertise through a revolutionary test automation framework. In today’s competitive market, any organization that is providing application solutions are pressured to deliver software releases quickly and without compromising quality. Excellarate’s answer to meet these software testing challenges is Intelli-Q. Intelli-Q is a test automation framework that ensures faster releases with few bugs and greater reliability.
Intelli-Q is built on an open and flexible architecture that makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, and mobile applications simple, fast and cost-effective. It enables QA teams to speed up testing cycles, expand test coverage, and maintain quality across every layer of the application. Intelli-Q integrates with a wide range of third party platforms such as Jira, Jenkins, API and seamlessly fits into any continuous process and end-to-end testing strategy.
Excellarate ‘s Intelli-Q- Framework Architecture comes loaded with pre-built test automation scripts, utilities, and process assets. The platform has helped many companies implement successful test automation initiatives. Intelli-Q’s key features include: automated UI testing, keyword-driven testing, data-driven testing, reusable functional tests, automated test reporting, Scaled Selenium WebDriver Tests and script-less automation
Intelli-Q’s Key Benefits:
- Implement automation testing types including data-driven and keyword-driven automation testing
- Reduce test data set-up time and regression test execution effort by reusing automation scripts
- Continuous monitoring of your application’s health which in turn, reduces releases cycles for production releases and outages.
- Perform test automation without having to write code (Script-less automation). Shorter regression testing time and enable quicker release of software updates and new releases
- Create and run complex tests across multiple platforms, devices and technologies without writing a single line of code
- High standards for script development and documentation
- Wide range of support for scripting languages and an extensive object library
- Reduce testing cycles and delays by automating regression tests
- Runs web tests to check for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Facilitate stronger collaboration between Development and QA.