deliver: Agile 2020
Join us at deliver:Agile 2020 and immerse yourself in this deeply engaging experience which unites software engineering and architectural ideas under the umbrella of Agile thinking.
There is a wealth of new Agile tools, techniques, patterns, and practices. At deliver:Agile 2020, you’ll learn how to best support and evolve your Agile engineering behaviors and habits in light of these new capabilities and emerging technologies.
Agile is now a multidisciplinary field that includes Developers and QA, UX Designers, Infrastructure Engineers, Data Scientists, Cloud Specialists, and more.
Practitioners from all involved disciplines will gather April 29 – May 1 in Columbus, Ohio to address advances, new challenges and new directions, learn from world-class experts, and practice our craft together.
The 3-day event is built around 3 themes and will explore topics such as:
- New and updated core Agile development practices
- The integration of user experience (UX) principles
- Advances in testing practices and automation
- The evolution of tools and techniques that bridge development, deployment, security, and operations
- The growing importance of data and intelligence across the entire spectrum of activities