Accelerate and scale data extraction, normalization, and loading.
Accelerate back-end data processing between banking, securities, cards, merchant services, and investment management services. With any-to-any graphical data mapping, File Broker makes mapping data from flat or EDI files efficient, lightweight, and scalable.
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Reduce cost
- Increase processing speed
- Reduce errors
- Process large-size files in a short duration
- Improve relationships with business partners
Flat File Support
The Flat File source reads data from a text file. The text file can be delimited, fixed width, or in a mixed format. It also allows users to quickly set up file-based imports from vendor files and adapt to its changes. Supported file types include:
- Account position files
- Trade confirmations
- Open trades
- Transaction files
- Multi-format settlement files
Additional Features & Technical Information
- Built with .Net, C#, and SQL Server database
- Support for MSSQL bulk insert of flat files
- Configurable support for pre- and post-processing by calling stored procedures
- Error handling is configurable, for e.g., continuation despite errors, halting on errors, or proceeding only if the file has less than the specified percentage of errors.
- Leverages Microsoft’s TPL for concurrent processing of tasks across the number of available cores.