Link the power of Salesforce with the functionality of a portfolio management system.
Excellarate TotalView is an application that provides innovative tools and technology to view, manage, and analyze portfolios, accounts, and holdings. TotalView is built on the Salesforce platform, which links the functionality of a portfolio management system with the power of Salesforce.
TotalView is a portfolio management system built on the Salesforce Force.com Platform.
Out of box, the solution allows advisors to view and maintain portfolios, accounts, and holdings, and when combined with our Rebalancer enables model creation and assignment to establish and maintain desired strategies. The application produces custodian specific trade files for the top tier custodians and can be enhanced to incorporate custodian APIs or a 3rd party brokerage service.
- User Management
- Account Management
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Securities Management
- Security Lots Management
- Ad-hoc Trading via Trade Files
- Transactions Maintenance
- Trade Rule Maintenance
- Data Management and Import
A privately held portfolio management solution provider was faced with the challenges of increasing their market share, improving viability of their product offerings, and moving away from a traditional Microsoft stack to a true, cloud-based solution.
Excellarate built a second-generation portfolio management platform ground up on the AWS platform with the following competitive features,
- Cloud based portfolio, model, and account management
- Upload or create models online
- Rebalancer with multi-level control
- Manual or automatic trade generation
- Multi-level permission and approval control
- Access from anywhere
- Manage from single site
- Drill down features
- Single or group processing
- Preference based rebalancing
- Robust scalable architecture
Additional features and key benefits
- Portfolio management solution that is fully integrated with Salesforce CRM
- Compatible with both Salesforce Classic and Lightening Experiences
- Cloud-based, intuitive, high performance platform
- Enables advisory firms to move from spreadsheets to more scalable solution
- Facilitates compliance requirements for more thorough record keeping and more frequent contact with clients (KYC)
- Can be licensed “out-of-box” or customized to meet specific needs
- Implements Standard and Custom Objects including tables, created fields, formula fields and page layouts
- Implements Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes and Triggers Fully integrated REST API for portfolio rebalancing/trading
- Supports customized system settings/preferences at firm and portfolio levels
- Supports model management at model and asset group levels
- Includes Salesforce Data Import Wizard for importing securities