Excellarate’s Prior Authorization solutions transforms operations by leveraging the Appian platform to connect your existing systems and add advanced business capabilities.
Optimal decision making for authorization requests requires speed and accuracy, but reliance on paper-based processes works against both. Excellarate’s Prior Authorization solutions supports a streamlined authorization processing that drives smarter decision making, better customer service, and higher productivity.
By adding an integrated set of new capabilities to the authorization process, our solution,
- Reduces duplicate submissions
- Streamlines work processes
- Eliminates manual and paper-based transactions
- Consolidates all decision-making tasks, information, rules, and history
- Distributes work to the right staff, providing a collaborative workbench
- Promotes quality and consistency with integrated rules
- Leverages the power of existing line-of-business and content-management system
For the customer awaiting a specialist or medical procedure, an authorization request carries a sense of urgency. However when decision makers must rely on manual tasks within error-prone, paper-based systems, the outcomes are often delayed and accompanied by customer frustration.
Excellarate's Prior Authorization brings speed and efficiency to the decision-making process by eliminating the paper and presenting all case-related data and documents in a single user interface.
These solutions transforms operations by leveraging the Appian platform to connect your existing systems and add advanced business capabilities. As a result, this provides,
- Improved workload and case management
- Rules to drive decisions and workflows
- Easy-to-access audit trails and information consolidation for at-a-glance decision making
- User interfaces specifically designed to meet prior authorization needs
- Modern user interfaces that enhance the usability of existing line-of-business systems
- Straight-through processing for selected cases, tasks, and requirements
- Industry-leading Low-Code Development and Business Process Management
- Reporting and dashboards
- Task and requirements management
- Distribution and management of work
- History and Case Plans