Dallas, Tex. – November 22, 2017 – Synerzip, a boutique agile software development partner to early stage and high growth software product companies, announced the appointment of Florence Lowe to the role of Chief Operating Officer. With extensive management experience, Lowe brings valuable leadership to Synerzip’s executive team during a period of rapid growth. As COO, Lowe will be responsible for customer success, lead operations and direct the company’s finance and administrative functions.
“Florence joins Synerzip with a wealth of operational and financial management experience at both early-stage and high-growth companies, combined with experience at large fortune 500 companies,” said Hemant Elhence, Synerzip’s CEO and co-founder. “We are thrilled to have an experienced, strategic thinker at our operational helm as we expand into cutting edge technology areas such as blockchain and machine learning.”
Vinayak Joglekar, Synerzip’s CTO and co-founder, adds: “We are excited to bring on a technology-savvy executive in Florence, who understands our software development chops and can empathize with our customers through her own experience working on startups and with high growth companies.”
Before joining Synerzip, Lowe led the finance function at InsureTech SaaS company EZLynx, and CyberSecurity startup iSight Partners. She has a deep interest in technology and data; and worked on bootstrapped startups in Dallas, one of which, InsiderEdge, developed an SEC filing research platform. Before turning to startups and high growth companies, Florence worked in financial leadership positions at private equity firm Hudson Advisors, Capital One, AlixPartners and American Airlines. Additionally, Florence worked as a software developer at UBS Warburg, Professional Consulting Services, and IBM Global Services.
“Synerzip is at an exciting juncture of accelerating growth combined with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology shifts involving machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technologies,” said Lowe. “It is an exciting time to join Hemant and Vinayak, and the rest of the experienced and innovative Synerzip team, and I am looking forward to help further the company’s success.”
Lowe earned a BA (Hons) in Mathematics from the University of Delhi in New Delhi, India, and a Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi, India, followed by an MBA in Finance and Strategy at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in Chicago, Illinois. Lowe lives in Dallas, Texas with her husband and son.
Synerzip is an agile software product development partner to software & technology-enabled companies across all industries. As part of our core philosophy, we embrace modern best practices such as Agile, Lean Startup, and DevOps (automated build, test, deployment & monitoring) practices to accelerate product roadmaps and ensure software quality.
Synerzip’s expertise spans a variety of areas including:
- Containerized Microservices: Migrating monolithic applications to distributed, scalable, cloud-native, 12 factor apps orchestrated by Docker swarm, Kubernetes or Rancher.
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning: Using neural networks, pattern recognition, classification, cluster analysis, and dimension reduction.
- Image Recognition, Natural Language Processing (NLP) & Ontology Generation: Applying the latest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) to further automate processes.
- Blockchain Applications: Partnering with organizations such as the Sweetbridge Blockchain Alliance (www.sweetbridge.com) and BloqCube (currently in stealth mode developing a use case in the health care industry), implementing open distributed ledgers appropriate for tracking ownership rights, smart contracts, Digital Rights Management (DRM), and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
- Cloud/Data: Deep expertise with various (web/mobile/server) technology stacks, cloud services, and SQL/NoSQL databases.
Synerzip was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The company has software professionals located in Texas and the San Francisco Bay Area as well as a software development center in Pune, India.
To learn more about Synerzip, visit www.synerzip.com.