WHRZT provides GPS technology-based weatherproof, rugged, and discreet devices to track high-value assets and trailer tracking needs. The user is provided with updates, alerts, and notifications (via smartphone or computer) to know the trailer location on a map, along with current status, movement data, and last parked data. Rules such as GeoFence compliance can be set.
Synerzip helped WHRZT from the early stage in data storage, server-side development, and testing, which consisted of user management, subscription-based billing management, trailer data management, and trailer rule compliance (e.g. GeoFence).
- Excellent working relationship in terms of personal and technical skills
- Team accommodates aggressive development schedules
- Team understands product platform having variety of internal functions, interfaces and backend servers.
- The teams draws upon past experience to add value to architecture and design work
- Daily stand-ups help team two way communication for moving forward
- Time zone difference has worked to our advantage and there is sufficient overlap in schedules
- Synerzip’s technical depth and overall value is outstanding.