WHRZT provides GPS technology-based weatherproof, rugged and discreet devices to track high-value assets and trailer tracking needs. The user is provided with updates, alerts and notifications (via smartphone or computer) to know the trailer location on a map, along with current status, movement data and last parked data. Rules such as GeoFence compliance can be set.
Synerzip helped WHRZT from early stage in data storage, server side development and testing, which consisted of user management, subscription based billing management, trailer data management and trailer rule compliance (e.g. GeoFence)
- The team developed the backend system and defined the processes.
- Quick turn-around…less than 7 month development cycle from start to finish.
- The team is very responsive as our product is already in sales after only a 7 month development cycle.
- Synerzip’s local presence along with affordable off shore developers is of very high value.
- Synerzip makes a great partner.
- Local presence makes for great facetime; offshore developers make it affordable.
- Synerzip’s value add is bringing API’s from various sources together in the backend system successfully.