ZipChat E8: Leveraging Metrics in Product Management
Everyone knows that Metrics are important, they should be captured and should be used to demonstrate the health of the product development process. We all know it, but rarely want to talk about it.
Metrics are collected for a variety of reasons, but the focus of this ZipChat is on how to use metrics to improve the product development process presented from the perspective of Product Management.
Topics for discussion include:
- Why we collect metrics, how to collect them, and some of the critical best practices necessary to ensure the metrics are useful.
- What product development metrics are important to product management
- How to interpret metrics and use them to drive action
- Ideas for introducing metrics into the retrospective process
Watch this On Demand Episode from your Peloton or grab some popcorn on the couch for this ZipChat session.
Subject Matter Experts
- Tim Rourk, Product Manager, Intertek Alchemy
- Sarah Kampman, VP of Products, Square Root
- Michelle Arney, Technology Consultant
- Mike Watson, VP of Engineering, Synerzip