The retail banking and investing industry is not novice to chatbots and virtual assistants, but Conversational AI promises to completely revolutionize the way these services’ function.
A digital person is an enhanced form of conversational AI that leverages sophisticated technologies such as Natural Language Processing, Emotion Recognition, Deep learning and more to enable intelligent computer-human interactions.
In this podcast episode, we talk to Jarrett Miller, Director of North American Partnerships at Soul Machines about the applications of a digital person in the retail banking and investing space. Our SME, Jim Sloan, talks to Jarrett about how these applications can enhance customer experience and save costs for retail banks and investment firms.
Key Takeaways for you:
- Definition of Conversational AI and Digital People
- Technology behind Conversational AI
- Use Cases for Retail banking and investing
- Digital people as differentiators for retail banks and investment firms
- Risks and challenges involved