Podcast Host – Madhura Gaikwad, Excellarate
Podcast Guests – Punkaj Jain, SVP Healthtech at Excellarate | Arun Mirchandani, Executive Advisor and Technology Leader | Srinivasan Venkataraman, AVP – Operations at Excellarate
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the importance of healthcare data interoperability under the spotlight. Not only does interoperability enable better productivity and enhanced patient experience, but reports suggest that healthcare data interoperability can reduce costs of over $30 billion for the U.S. health system.
In this episode, we talk to a panel of seasoned HealthTech professionals to discuss the challenges in healthcare data interoperability, and the solutions offered by modern technology. Our guests cover topics such as:
- What is interoperability in healthcare?
- Building healthcare data interoperability solutions
- Compliance and security in managing healthcare data
- Standardization of healthcare data
- Covid-19 impact on healthcare ecosystem and interoperability